Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Swanson Health Products Brings You: Jillian Michaels Detox Tea Recipe

 Swanson Health Products  helps you be the healthiest you, you can be!!! Keep reading for the recipe for Jillian Michaels Detox Tea- find all the ingredients on Swanson Health Products website.  Go back to school a slimmer, healthier you with the help of Swanson Health products!


Swanson Health Products is THE source for all your vitamins & supplement needs (and more)! I am SO happy to have discovered them and know why they are America's #1 Rated Catalog/Internet Brand Based on Customer Satisfaction! They offer a huge selection of vitamins, hair care products, pet care products, homeopathic remedies, fitness supplements (BCCA's), and SO much more!!! Great prices, huge variety, excellent customer service, and reliable & fast shipping make Swanson Health my vitamin & supplement provider!  

I have been wanting to try Jillian Michaels detox tea forever now but I was having a hard time finding the ingredients. Then I remembered Swanson Health Products and of course they have everything you need. I was very excited about the prices they offer, the super fast shipping I received and the quality of the ingredients. Even better- the ingredients I found on Swanson are organic - making this an even healthier option!

Here is the recipe:  They say that in 7-days you can use this detox tea to lose 5lbs of excess water weight. I will be starting next week and I will post my results.

Ingredients 
60 oz distilled water
1 T 100% pure cranberry juice (no sugar added, non-cocktail)
2 T lemon juice
1 dandelion root tea bag

Directions
Combine water and juices in a pitcher and add tea bag. Drink the water throughout the day, allowing the tea bag to remain in the pitcher. Drink one entire pitcher each day for 7 days. According to Jillian Michaels, this will help you lose up to 5lbs in excess water weight. Number of Servings: 1

Swanson Health Products carries a complete line of vitamins & supplements! Here are some of my favorite product categories: Fitness & Energy , Amino Acids


For More Information, Visit:
Swanson Health on the web
Swanson Health on Facebook
Swanson Health on Twitter
Swanson Health on Pinterest

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment