Monday, August 26, 2013

BurstFIT Disc Two: Arm & Shoulder Toner


BurstFIT Disc Two: Arm & Shoulder Toner
Dr. Josh Axe, 2013

Dr. Axe leads this 23 minute workout in a small space with 2 background exercisers, one showing advanced and one showing beginner modifications. You will only need dumbbells for this workout.

You perform three 60 seconds exercises then repeat 2 more times, with short breaks. Exercises include clean & press, concentration curls, plank, kickback & curl, steering wheel, lat raise, rear delt fly, and fast feet. The workout concludes with a 2 minute 20/10 plank walk finisher.

I heavied up on this and went a bit slower on some moves due to the heavy poundage, making this a high intermediate workout. I really like the modification options and one minute moves. Dr. Axe is an excellent instructor with lots of great form pointers. The time goes by very quickly due to the format and allows for a great workout in a short amount of time. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment