Friday, August 23, 2013

BurstFIT: Disc Two Leg & Core Shred Review

Enter to win the ENTIRE BurstFIT Set right here on my blog: ENTER HERE.

BurstFIT Disc Two: Leg & Core Shred
Dr. Josh Axe, 2013

Dr. Axe leads this 23 minute cardio & strength workout in a small space with 2 background exercisers, one showing advanced and one showing beginner modifications. You will not need any equipment for this workout though you can easily add weights.

You perform three 60 seconds exercises then repeat 2 more times, with short breaks. Exercises include pulse squats, Mt. climbers, pulse lunges, mogels, and hi knees.The workout concludes with a 2 minute 20/10 bicycle abs finisher.

They do not use weights for this workout, I grabbed my weights making this a high intermediate routine. This one got my heart rate up nicely. Josh is an excellent instructor. Love that there are modification options. The short breaks allow you to really give it your all during the work phase with very little down time. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
BurstFIT on the web
BurstFIT on Facebook
BurstFIT on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

3 comments:

  1. All of your reviews are making me really want to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the music on the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The workouts are good! I am really enjoying the set!

    ReplyDelete