Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Gorgeous Skin with Neutrogena: #1 Dermatologist Recommended


I am and always have been a huge fan of Neutrogena products. They are a go-to brand for skin care needs and I regularly use many of their awesome and effective products so when I had the opportunity to review some of their new items I jumped at the chance! Keep reading to learn about a few new fav's that you will love! 

Neutrogena Body Oil:
This awesome body oil is a delicately light sesame formula that instantly vanishes into the skin, sealing in moisture. Skin feels moisturized, soft, silky and looks radiant. I will admit I was a bit hesitant to use an oil on my skin - while my skin does dry out, I was worried that it might leave an oily residue or feel greasy. I am happy to report that it absolutely does not leave any oily residue behind and absorbs quickly into your skin with no greasy feeling at all! I am a convert and love how silky smooth this leaves my skin. 

I had the pleasure to review the fragrance-free variety and it is great for both men & women. My husband used it and claimed it as his own. This is the perfect solution the fall season when the air starts to dry out! We need to keep our skin hydrated and Neutrogena Body Oil is an awesome choice! It doesnt leave any marks on clothing and drys clean super fast on your skin.

Features I LOVE: Lightweight, absorbs quickly, and is available in original scent and fragrance-free! I was very impressed with the ingredient list-ONLY five ingredients!!!! This is a sesame based oil and I love that its not some chemical based petroleum type oil. Give it a try- I think you will love it!

Neutrogena Hand Cream:

We all need a go-to hand cream and I choose Neutrogena Hand Cream! Great scent, no greasy feel, goes on clean and smooth and is from a brand I trust and is from the #1 dermatologist recommended brand Neutrogena so I feel good about using this awesome hand cream day in and day out. Never leave home without it in my purse and have one on the nightstand. 

Perfect for cool fall mornings when your skin needs some extra relief, Neutrogena® Hand Cream delivers effective relief for dry, chapped hands (feet and your entire body!). This clinically proven, highly concentrated formula rapidly heals dry hands. It noticeably improves the look and feel of your skin. Your hands feel soft and smooth after just one application. 

Features I LOVE: Long-lasting, Glycerin-rich, Concentrated, Available in Original and Fragrance-free. This concentrated cream will last you for a long time as it only requires a small dab. You will see that a small amount goes a long way, leaves your skin hydrated and smells great. I had the pleasure of reviewing the original scent and it is light and appropriate for both men and women. 

For More Information, Visit:
 Neutrogena on the web
 Neutrogena on Facebook
 Neutrogena on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment