Wednesday, September 11, 2013

REVIEW: Modern Pilates: Pilates Mat Workout With Lisa Johnson

Modern Pilates: Pilates Mat Workout
Lisa Johnson, 2013

This dvd includes 52 min pilates routine and a 2 minute tutorial. Lisa works out with 2 backgrounders each showing various modifications, in a pilates studio. 

After a warm up, exercises include: lying stretches, crunches, rollups, roll over, hundred, leg circles, rolling like a ball, bicycle, scissors, single & double leg stretch, forward spine stretch, rocker, corkscrew, saw, lying glute work, low back extensions, superman, swan, rock & catch, tri press ups, swimmer, shoulder stand, and concludes with a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine that is great for all fitness levels because of the modification options offered. I really like Lisa and look forward to working out with her again. She offers excellent instruction and leads the workout at a nice pace. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Modern Pilates on the web
Modern Pilates on Twitter
Modern Pilates on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment