Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Family: Organic Superfoods


Happy Family is founded and operated by moms! Happy Family is the leading premium organic food brand delivering optimal nutrition for the entire family - I can attest to this. I love their Happy Yogis Organic Yogurt Snacks - so yummy! What began as Happy Baby — a minimally processed frozen, organic alternative to baby food in a jar — has since grown into a comprehensive line of products for the whole family. Today, Happy Family provides organic foods for babies, toddlers, kids, and even adults! It’s delicious, convenient and made with a mother’s touch for all ages, all stages


Happy Family has a full line of delicious snacks that you can feel good about eating and sharing with the entire family. I love their short list of organic ingredients - it really makes me feel good knowing everyone is eating only best without toxic pesticides and other unhealthy additives. Though many of their products are made for babies and toddlers - I really enjoy quite a few of their snacks. Quick, healthy, and low in fat & calories their Apple Rice cakes & Carrot Rice Cakes are both amazing!

Another product that both my God daughter (3) and me enjoy is their Happy Morning Breakfast Smoothie. We can both grab one on the run and enjoy in the car ride to day care in the morning. She enjoys the taste & I enjoy the health benefits (and the taste!). They contain as much protein as an egg and a full serving of fruit & fiber.



I highly recommend you check out the Happy Family line of products for the entire family. Besides the awesome taste and convenience of Happy Family products- check out these stats:


For More Information, Visit:
Happy Family on the web
Happy Family on Facebook
Happy Family on Pinterest
Happy Family on YouTube
Happy Family on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment