Monday, October 7, 2013

Coppertone SPORT Line! Perfect for Those SWEATY Outdoor Workouts!

Coppertone is the first company I think of when we are talking sunscreen! I live in the desert so of course sunscreen is a must and I choose to use a brand I know & trust and that brand is Coppertone! I love that it is readily available at grocery stores, drug stores, convenience stores, and more. It works and it smells great! Sunscreen is important even on cooler days and in cooler climates. We need to protect ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun and the dangers associated with UV rays. Use daily to keep your skin looking young. Keep reading to learn more about a few of my favorites.
Coppertone SPORT Continuous Spray ~
My favorite product is Coppertone SPORT Continuous Spray SPF 50. I love this spray on sunscreen because it is mess-free and so easy to use. Just spray over your body & face and you are fully protected from the suns harmful rays. LOVE the Coppertone SPORT line as it is waterproof and lasts through swimming, sunbathing, and even the toughest & sweatiest workout. The Coppertone SPORT line also comes in cream- which is also awesome for those that prefer the lotion! Score a Coppertone coupon here.

 Key features you will love:
  • High-performance, durable sunscreen
  • Stays on strong when you sweat; won't run into eyes and sting
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Antioxidant defense for extreme conditions*
  • Available in 6 fl. oz.
  • Continuous Spray products spray at any angle


Coppertone SPORT Lip Balm ~
Perfect for those sensitive lips is Coppertone SPORT Lip Balm SPF 30. I know my lips need year round 
protection and Coppertone Sport Lip Balm is the answer! Keep your lips soft & protected from the harmful rays of the sun. Perfect for use alone or under your favorite lipstick. Keep one in your gym bag or your sports bra for easy reapplication during those sweaty workouts. I dont go without my tube when out for a run. All year long the suns rays effect the skin and lips so dont catch yourself without it! Get a Coppertone Coupon here. 


Key features you will love:
  • Portable
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Available in .15 oz.


For More Information, Visit:
Coppertone on the web
Coppertone on Facebook
Coppertone on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment