Sunday, October 6, 2013

BzzAgent Presents Buitoni Reserva: NEW Seafood Raviolis!

Being a BzzAgent member has its perks and this is one of my favorite campaigns to date:  Buitoni Reserva offers all new varieties including Shrimp Scampi Ravioli and Crab Ravioli. Both are amazing and quick & easy to prepare. Top with you favorite sauce and you are all set. Or just drizzle a little olive oil for a fast heart healthy topping. I had the pleasure of trying Buitoni products in my latest BzzAgent campaign. I am SO glad I had the chance. Both DH & I enjoyed these yummy new Buitoni Seafood Varieties.



Light Four Cheese Ravioli is another Buitoni favorite that you can enjoy for less fat & calories than other varieties but still full of flavor.

For More Information, Visit:
Buitoni on the Web 
The Bzzagent website
Buitoni on Facebook
Buitoni on Twitter
Buitoni on Pinterest

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see 

No comments:

Post a Comment