Saturday, October 5, 2013

BzzAgent Presents Curel: Intensive Healing Cream

Being a BzzAgent member has its perks and this is another fabulous campaign from Curel! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Intensive Healing Cream and I really enjoy it. Keep reading to learn more. 


The name is correct - this is a cream but do not fear it is NOT greasy and absorbs quickly. I love the hydrating benefits and I am so impressed by the thick creamy lotion. Non-scented so great for both males & females and not full of heavy perfumes & fragrances. Great for dry winter skin and for those that need extra hydration. A little goes a long way so the container will last you a while. I love that I can thoroughly hydrate my hands & all over - without feeling weighed down & greasy. This really nourished my skin and my husbands dry knees & elbows will not be going without this cream. I will def buy this again! 

Curél® Intensive Healing Cream is a proven formula that provides immediate moisturization to help heal even the driest skin. This gentle cream absorbs quickly, replenishes moisture and helps revitalize ceramide levels for long-lasting relief and hydration.Curél® Intensive Healing Cream is a proven formula that provides immediate moisturization to help heal even the driest skin. This gentle cream absorbs quickly, replenishes moisture and helps revitalize ceramide levels for long-lasting relief and hydration.

For More Information, Visit:
Curel on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment