Friday, October 11, 2013

NEW Wild Blueberry VitaTops: 100 Calories of Delicious!


 I am pleased to introduce another healthy company to you: Vitalicious! I was  recently lucky enough to try the delicious and nutritious Vitalicious snacks. Why do we love Vitalicious snacks so much? Not only are their products 100 calories per decadent treat they are also GOOD FOR YOU! We all know those other 100 calories packs we love so much are just smaller portions of reduced calorie junk (sorry to break it to you). But that's not the case with Vitalicious- their products are fortified with vitamins and nutraceuticals that are bodies need to keep us healthy and active! They are also a great way to satisfy that sweet tooth without ruining your diet!. All of their products come in a HUGE variety of delicious flavors. And they now offer 150 Calorie Breakfast SandwichesOH MY YUM! Quick & convenient for days when you are crunched for time (isn't that every day?).



I had the wonderful opportunity to recently try the Vitalicious Wild Blueberry VitaTops. These are NEW and just as delicious as the other products I have tried. NEW! Delicious Wild Blueberry VitaTops are bursting with ripe, wild blueberries, which contain double the antioxidants of regular blueberries and also provide a uniquely-satisfying sweet-yet-tart flavor. Each 2 oz Wild Blueberry VitaTop has only 100 calories and 1g of fat. Its mix of 7g of fiber, 4g of protein and 15 vitamins and minerals keeps you full and sustained throughout the day. As with all of Vitalicious' products, Wild Blueberry VitaTops are made from all-natural ingredients without any artificial coloring or preservatives of any kind. 

Vitalicious products are available for purchase on their website and at some select Costco locations! They are sold frozen so theyre always fresh! I enjoy mine popped in the toaster or microwave :) My personal favorites are the golden corn, fudgy peanut butter, and chocolate mint VitaTops! 

Vitatops  are the best!

VitaTops (muffin tops) in a HUGE variety of flavors: apple crumb, fudgy peanut butter, deep chocolate, raisin bran, chocolate mint, banana nut, golden corn, banana fudge,  triple chocolate, and MORE! I have enjoyed all of the yummy varieties I have had the pleasure of trying and cant wait to try more!

For More Information, Visit:
VitaTops on the web
VitaTops on Facebook
VitaTops on Twitter
VitaTops on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment