Monday, October 21, 2013

RAVE: Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps ~ Gluten Free & Delicious!


Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps can be found at your local CVS stores and they comes in two flavors, Barbeque and Sea Salt. We have been enjoying them right out of the bag but they are also awesome with dip!. They are oven baked, thin and crispy rice snacks lightly salted and seasoned. 

They come in small portable packages that are resealable, and you can take along with you anywhere you go. Perfect for your gym bag or desk drawer. Perfect for back to school snacking or to toss in the kiddos lunch box. They also have a shelf life of 14 months- so feel free to stock up. They are certified gluten-free so perfect for anyone with gluten sensitivities.  

You will be surprised at how delicious these gluten-free snacks taste with the nutritional value they offer. It is a great snack for the whole family! Even my picky DH who doesnt like "health foods" loved these snacks! In fact, I only got a few bites. They offer remarkable nutritional value for those who are searching for gluten-free options for their diet, as well as those who simply prefer gluten-free products.

The Gold Emblem Baked Rice Crisps have an average SRP of $2.49 USD, which is much lower than most of their competitors. I do love a great value! This lightly flavored bite size, delicious, crispy crunchy snack is sure to become one of your favorites. Try it for yourself and I know you will love it as much as we do! 

For More Information, Visit:
CVS on the web
CVS on Facebook
CVS on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.


No comments:

Post a Comment