Friday, October 18, 2013

REVIEW: Hoopnotica: Hoop Dancing Workouts

Hoopnotica Hoop Dancing is THE hotttest new fitness trend! Great waist & cardio workout!


Looking to put a  fun fresh new SPIN on your workout? Well look no further than Hoopnotica! What a workout for my waist! So fun and I was WAY better at it than I thought I would be! The Hoopnotica Hoops come in a fun variety of cute patterns and Hoopnotica offers a line of Hoop Dancing DVDs to go along with it! They even offer travel hoops so you wont have to stop hooping while traveling. They have kids hoops, mini hoops, black light hoops and more. Keep reading for more info and for a detailed review of Hoopnotica Dance DVD 1.

Hoopnotica Dance DVD 1

This instructional dvd teaches all the introductory hoop dancing moves in a very well laid out format. The majority of the sections are done indoors but some scenes show a nice outdoor setting with a group. The dvd is chaptered so you can really focus on mastering each new move. There is a slight learning curve so the instructor encourages you to keep trying. The dvd is voice over and you can choose English or French language options.

The Hoop Dance Moves taught in this dvd are: Foward Stance Waist Hooping, Side Stance Waist Hooping, 360 Spin, Walking- Forward, Backward, & Side to Side, Compass Turn & 180 Turn, Hip Hooping, Halo, Prayer Position, Halo Hand Off, Passing, Floating, and 1st & 2nd Hand Corkscrews.

This is a purely instructional dvd that is intermediate in terms of ease of use. The instruction is clear and the instructor shows you how to do each move and also provides common mistakes and how to correct them. This is a great way to get started in hoop dancing. Have fun, get fit and whittle that waist in a whole new way! I cant wait to try other Hoopnotica dvds. Such a fun & unique way to get a workout in. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Hoopnotica on the web
Hoopnotica on Facebook
Hoopnotica on YouTube
Hoopnotica on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

2 comments:

  1. Love these workouts. I have all the DVDs and wish they'd make more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they did too!! It is a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete