Friday, November 8, 2013

Essential Formulas Chia Omega: Fish Free - Omega FULL!

100% vegan, Eco friendly & sustainable, Made in the U.S.A and contains More Omega-3 than fish or flax oil ? Thanks to Essential Formulas Chia Omega - you can have all this and more in your omega capsules! Keep reading to learn all about my new favorite way to get omegas in my diet! No more skipping your fish oil because of the bad aftertaste! Made from chia seed oil - this is fish free but FULL of omegas! Perfect stocking stuffer for everyone on your list. Give the gift of good heart health this Christmas and give Chia Omega!


We all know how important omegas are for our hearts so I am so excited to have found Chia Omega. Finally a vegan option! And the fact that there is no fishy after taste really does have me taking them more than I did with the fish capsules. I hate the aftertaste and often skipped them due to that alone. 

Derived from high-protein Chia seeds documented to offer more ALA Omega-3 than fish or flax seed oil, Chia seed oil is considered to be one of the planet’s richest and most sustainable sources of this essential fatty acid (EFA). These revolutionary products not only support a healthy Omega-3-to-6 ratio, but also augment with additional synergetic ingredients for a consumer’s individual health goals.


Honored with a “Best of Supplements Award” in the New Supplement category, CHIA OMEGA® + Vitamin D3, a certified vegetarian product, is leading the way in combining cold-pressed Chia seed oil with highly bioavailable Vitamin D3. Known to support both bone health and healthy mood, Vitamin D3 is a synergetic addition to Omega-3, known to help support healthy heart function and mental cognition.

“We knew there was a market for a fish oil alternative and are excited to be able to offer a vegetarian Omega-3 option that not only eliminates fishy aftertaste, but is also is believed to be a better Omega-3 overall.


For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment