I have been interested in probiotics for my health but have been unsure where to start. Well my research has brought me to Florastor! Why? Because it contains natural ingredients, does not require refrigeration (who has time for that?), the capsules are vegetarian, gluten free, and is comprised of ingredients from tropical fruits! Say yes to whole body health & yes to Florastor! I’m sure you’ve heard the latest studies, like the American Gut Project, that explain the intestinal holistic health connection. If not, check out the link! Florastor is available at Costco, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and more! Save $3 with this Florastor coupon.
Florastor is yeast-based—not bacteria-based. This is important for two reasons:
1. It isn’t compromised when using antibiotics; (Yogurt and bacteria-based probiotics are often compromised--meaning, they don’t work well together.) So even if you are taking a prescription, you can continue to take Florastor!
2. It doesn’t require refrigeration like yogurt and many bacteria-based probiotics, as it contains 250 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii lyo, found naturally on the skin of tropical fruits lychees and mangosteens.
Reasons I love Florastor:
- Gluten-free capsules
- Recommended as a daily supplement
- Portable—no refrigeration needed
- Safe for children: Florastor®Kids for children two months and older
- Made with all natural ingredients!
For More Information, Visit:
Florastor on the web
Florastor on Facebook
Florastor on Twitter
Florastor on Google +
Florastor on Pinterest
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.