Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Buddha Pants: Functional & Fashionable Multi-Tasking Pants

The Buddha Pants are 100% Organic Cotton Harem pants that tucks into its pocket. They are available in seven natural, plant-dyed colors and 2 sizes. These pants are super versatile and super stylish! I love that they are organic cotton and I LOVE that the dyes are plant based! This makes for a truly "green" garment and the dyes create gorgeous natural colors. I love my Buddha Pants & I wish I had found these when I traveled more. They are comfy and go from day to night wear with ease. Wear them with sandals on the beach, wear them with a form fitting top for a night on the town. They are great for travel because of their functionality and multi-tasking abilities. Keep reading for the full low down on these funky & fab pants. 


Buddha Pants was founded in December 2012 by Rachel Raab, inspired by a pant brought back from Paris by companion Mae Couture. Similar styles of pants are called Indian pants, harem pants, or guru pants. Buddha pants are all of the above and they fold themselves into their own pocket-bag, making them a perfect travel-ready addition to any wardrobe! They give the illusion of a large triangular skirt but have flexible ankles that can be pulled up on the calf to create different looks. I have worn them for yoga workouts, with cute sandals for a night on the town, and with a tank top for a quick trip to the store- this is a staple in any wardrobe! Check out the awesome color options! I chose Tricky Turquoise & I LOVE it!!!


“The Buddha” is your travel ready companion, wearable with anything from heels to Birkenstocks to barefoot. Great wrinkly or pressed, you can leave them hanging around your ankles or hike them up under your knees for a different look. If you are heading out for a hike, backpacking trip, or beach trip - you really must check out the Buddah Pants! Pop them in your suitcase & you can get multiple wears out of them to create different 

Buddah Pants Multi-Tasking Benefits:
Take them camping and just tie them to your backpack! They take up no space!
Tie them to your beach bag and wear them after you swim or use them as a beach blanket or pillow!
Throw them in your trunk and always have a pair or comfy pants near by.
Swing them over your shoulder and take them as a cushion to a Vinyasa class.

For More Information, Visit: 
Buddha Pants on the web
Buddha Pants on Facebook
Buddha Pants on Twitter
Buddha Pants on Instagram
Buddha Pants on YouTube


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment