Wednesday, January 8, 2014

RAVE ~ Amenzone: A Back to Basics Workout


Just finished the Amenzone Rebel DVD. I loved it so much, I literally just joined their gym! They have locations in CA & AZ, check it out if you are in either state! One location is near my work so I'm in!!! Im excited to do group workouts since I usually work out at home. Of course I LOVE my dvds but this will be a nice change of pace. Back to the DVDS: Amenzone just introduced two new fab workout DVDs so you can enjoy his workouts in your own home. Check back on the blog for reviews of both Amenzone dvds: DVD 1 Amenzone Rebel  and DVD 2 Amenzone Rebel Xtreme. I really hope they come out with more DVDs and I cannot wait to get going at the gym!


These athletic boot camp style workouts utilize big tires for fun, functional, and tough workouts! They feature strength, cardio & core work with unique exercises. I dont have a tire at home (like most of you lol) so I used my FIRM Zip Trainer 12 lb ball, you could easily use any med ball, dumbbells, or nothing at all! The DVDs show exercisers using just their body weight with no fitness equipment and exercisers using the tire. Amenzone was created by Amen Iseghohi with a focus on body, mind, and back to basics workouts that WORK! You can buy the workouts, view clips learn more on Amenzone Fitness DVD.

A portion of the DVD proceeds go toward fighting childhood obesity! Great dvds for a great cause. Amenzone Fitness is a back-to-basics training zone tailored for athletically minded people. Their style of training promotes a natural workout that uses clean tires and one's own body strength and movement to stay fit. More energy, a positive outlook and obvious physical results are all outcomes of this awesome training method. The first DVD was tough so I cant wait to see what the Xtreme DVD brings. 


Score BOTH Amenzone DVDs for only $17.95 right now! Keep reading the blog for detailed reviews of the dvds & check out my "Amenzone Fitness" tab up top to read all the Amenzone reviews and my posts about my upcoming gym membership! So excited to try this! My girlfriend just joined too so we are sure to have a fun & tough workout.

For More Information, Visit: 
Amenzone on the web
Amenzone on Facebook
Amenzone on Twitter
Amenzone on Pinterest
Amenzone on YouTube
Amenzone on Google +

I received samples of these dvds to review; I joined the gym on my own, and paid for the membership myself. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment