Saturday, January 4, 2014

Kroger Skillet Meals, Salad Kits, & Garlic Bread: Great Dinner FAST!


My latest BzzAgent kit was courtesy of Kroger. Keep reading to learn more! Kroger Skillet Meals are perfect for those busy days - allows you to cook a meal for your family in very little time. Grab a Kroger salad kit for a complete meal with no effort at all. I enjoyed the Shrimp Lo Mien for lunch a few days this week. Super low fat and low calorie and high in flavor. Best part- took just minutes to prepare. Im always rushed on weekdays so it made the perfect meal for my busy schedule. 
As you know, Kroger (Fry's) is my store- close to my house, cheap prices, great customer service, short lines, great variety and I love the Kroger brand. I had the pleasure of trying their Kroger Skillet Meals, Fresh Selections Salad Kits, & Kroger Garlic Bread. A complete meal ready in minutes with minimal effort. Kroger is my go-to store and the Kroger brand is my go-to brand! 

I got the Sausage Rigatoni for DH and he loved it - paired perfectly with the garlic bread and salad. I opted for the Lite Cesar Salad kit to save some calories and it was a huge hit! It did not taste low fat at all and the lettuce was crisp & green.
There are a ton of varieties of both the skillet meals and the salad kits. The salad kits are great because they include everything you need- lettuce, vegis, dressing, and toppings such as croutons or bacon. The Skillet Meals, Salad Kits, and Garlic Bread are quick & easy and the perfect solution for a busy weekday family dinner. 

For More Information, Visit:
Kroger on the web
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment