Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fitletic Hydration Belts, Running Belts, Armbands & MORE!


Finally a running belt that is stylish & functional - thanks to Fitletic! I had the pleasure of reviewing one of their AMAZING hydration belts & I love it! It is sleek, super stylish, convenient and most important: practical. This is not a fanny pack- it is super sleek and available in a ton of varities. Whether you are on a run or running errands, their running belts are ultra-stretchy and designed to hold essentials and are water (and sweat!) resistant.  The hydration belts include bottle holsters, for included small water bottles that are compact & hold enough water to get you through your next 5 or 10k easily.I wore mine to my last 5K and will certainly be wearing it at my upcoming 10K. I love that these belts are bounce free and really stay put!


The hydration belts are super functional and are a must have for longer runs, runs in warm weather and for those that like to keep hydrated. I live in the desert so year round my runs get warm. The tap water here is not good- I mean really not good, and at a lot of the races I participate in they provide tap water- yuck! It is better than nothing, but barely lol. I love that I can keep some filtered water on my hip, not have to wait or stop at hydration stations during runs and can just grab the bottle from my Fitletic belt & drink while running. The bottles feature quick flow caps so you can swig them on the go! I love that they come in a variety of accent colors and sizes! I chose the 12 oz, which contains two 6 oz bottles. Holds your phone, your key, and other necessities. 


Fitletic Hydration Belt Features I LOVE: 
• Designed to contour to your body and ELIMINATE BOUNCE
• Water Resistant Neoprene Pocket for phone and essentials
• Interior Pocket to secure ID /Cash
• Two Quick-Draw Bottle Holsters with two 6 oz Flasks w/ Quick-Flow Race Caps- BPA Free / Dishwater Safe
• Ultra Soft Dual-Adjust Waistbelt
• Two Exterior Energy Gel Loops for On-the-Fly Access
• High Visibility Reflectors
• Race Bib Toggles to hold your race bib in place!!!

Fitletic offers a huge line of athletic must-have accessories for every fitness buff in your life! They offer running belts to hold your ID, phone, cash, keys, and more. Some of their belts have loops to hold your energy gel for all you marathoners out there! Their products are also reflective - safety first!!! Their fitness running belts are also great for travel so you can discreetly carry your valuables around with you under your clothing.

Fitletic also offers a running armband for your phone or iPod so you can listen to your tunes while running and keep your phone nearby for emergencies. The armband features energy gel loops and fits most smart phones!

For More Information, Visit: 
Fitletic on the web
Fitletic on Facebook
Fitletic on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment