Friday, April 4, 2014

Ora's Amazing Herbal: Gluten-Free Organic Beauty for the Whole Family


As you all know I am a huge proponent of natural products - so when I heard about Ora's Amazing Herbal I knew I had to try them. I have had the opportunity to sample some of their fabulous natural products and I am in LOVE :) I cant wait to tell you all about them and I know you will love them too. Every ingredient in every product in this natural line, from the healing salves to the soothing body powders to the yummy lip balms, has been carefully selected for its healing, soothing, and protective qualities. Safe enough for the whole family to use, the products are free from any synthetic ingredients, preservatives, or additives.


Ora’s Amazing Herbal is committed to the environment and has the highest regard for nature and the environment. Their fabulous products use only organic and fairly traded herbs! This is very important to me and the health of my family. I am also thrilled with their ethically sound business practices and their social responsibility!

Ora, holds a masters degree in nutrition, has consulted with master herbalists and also took her knowledge of diet to develop a healing herbal blend that she used in their all purpose salve. She discovered that not only did her salve work for her daughter’s eczema, but was also a cure-all for a variety of ailments, including scratches from working in the garden, little burns from the kitchen, and dry skin from frequent hand-washing.

All Purpose Salve: True to its name, this salve truly is all-purpose, I have used it for sunburn, on a new tattoo and for my husbands serious dry skin. It works wonderfully and really works for all sorts of ailments. I love the scent and keep one in my first aid kit, all purpose drawer, and one in my purse to use on my dry skin and any skin irritations that come up. I have sensitive skin and cant use other products that contain harsh ingredients and unnatural chemicals. 

The salve is mildly scented only with essential oils of rosemary, thuja (cedar leaf) and tea tree, it is great for use as a first aid ointment on scrapes, scars, bites, mild burns, tattoos and piercings (external use only) and can also be used as a lotion on cuticles, cracked feet, as an after exfoliating treatment, as a wrinkle cream, and as a no nonsense hand treatment. Because the base oil is slow infused in healing herbs, this salve really works exceptionally well to help dry, irritated, and inflamed tissue. 

I also had the pleasure of reviewing Ora's Amazing Herbal Body Powder: Free of talc, grains, and anything synthetic, these finely milled powders absorb excess moisture while functioning as a gentle deodorant, and soothe any irritation. Use it as you would any dusting powder. I definitely noticed it leaving your skin silky soft. Great used as a foot or shoe powder as well and perfect to use prior to a run or workout to keep yourself dry. This is a must have in the hot Arizona sun. It is available in Unscented, Vanilla, and Blissful Earth! I sampled the Vanilla and the scent is light and not overpowering but full of fresh vanilla scent. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Ora's Amazing Herbal on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment