Thursday, May 1, 2014

Calamri Ink Products Present Calagenesis to Boost Immunity!


I am always looking for natural ways to boost my immunity and that is why I was super excited when presented with the opportunity to try Calamari Ink Products Calagenesis. This super immunity booster combines squid ink, crushed shellfish, and green tea extract. Squid ink is an excellent source of antioxidants and may boost your immune system. With all the germs & sickness going around my office- I am taking one Calagenesis a day as directed on the bottle! I do not have time to get sick! Squid ink is FULL of important vitamins & minerals! Keep reading to learn more.



Calagenesis with Squid Ink:


Calagenesis is a  unique combination of Squid Ink, crushed shellfish (nonallergic), Green Tea Extract & Ganoderma Powder. Scientists around the world are studying how Squid Ink may have a remarkable immune ingredient. Squid Ink is one of the most powerful antioxidants - and we all know how important antioxidants are to our general health & well being. Antioxidants are also great for your skin!

Squid ink is full of super healthy minerals: Natrium, Potassium, phosphorus,Calcium, Magnesium, & Selenium, besides rich protein. Squid is also an excellent source of vitamins: B1, B2, B12, Tiamin, Riboflavin, Niasin, Folic acid and fat soluble vitamins (A,D,E,& K) all these vitamins are necessary for maintaining, boosting, & promoting a healthy immune system.
Black Squid Ink has more antioxidants than Blueberries but with less sugar and more fiber & vitamin E! Sounds like a winner to me! And with Calagenesis you can get all the benefits of squid ink in one tiny pill and you only need to take one daily. 

Key Benefits I LOVE: 
  • Maintains a healthy immune system*
  • Maintains healthy cell growth*
  • Maintains breast & colon health*
  • Maintains bones, joints & muscle health*
  • Maintains memory and concentration*
  • Maintains healthy cholesterol & blood pressure levels*
  • Maintains energy level*
  • Maintains cardiovascular health*
  • Maintains healthy skin and hair*
  • Maintains a healthy anti-inflammatory response*
  • Maintains a healthy menstrual flow*
  • Maintains cartilage liquidity*



For More Information, Visit: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment