Friday, May 16, 2014

DBelt: Fashion Meets Fitness Belt!


I am not a fan of arm bands but prior to the DBelt I had no other options to listen to my music on my runs. I was thrilled with the opportunity to review the DBelt and am even more excited to tell you that I LOVE IT! Arms bands pinch my skin and dont stay put, not to mention that they dont hold anything except my phone. The DBelt looks stylish, is sleek and small and yet holds my phone, my chapstick, my tissue, car keys, and even has a port for your headphone wire! LOVE the port- you can easily adjust the length while running so you dont get tangled up. 


As you can see, the DBelt looks super sleek. It virtually blends into your pants and you cannot tell its there. Il pass on the fanny pack and stick to my DBelt thank you very much! I was most impressed that it STAYS put! I wore it at my last 5k and loved that it was light weight and really did stay in place. It is definitely made for function and high impact activity. Obviously would also work wonders on walks or lower impact activities as well :) I will definitely be using this time & time again. It has grips on the back that keep it in place. Super light weight and doesnt weigh you down. Check me out, you cant even notice it on me but you can see my headphone wire coming out. It has my phone, my chapstick, my car key, and a few tissues in it and you cant even see it :) LOVE it!


The DBelt’s modern design comfortably carries your phone, ID, credit cards, cash, and keys, keeping you focused and mobile.The DBelt fuses 70% breathable, soft cotton and 30% lightweight, form-fitting spandex. This cooling, antimicrobial blend protects against both odor and chafing, while no-bounce technology makes you forget the DBelt’s even there. An ergonomic 4″ bandwith ensures a balanced, snug fit that adjusts to every size you drop.The DBelt Pro transports moisture from the skin to the belt’s exterior 63% faster than Nylon, keeping you cooler and drier for longer. Check out the design below, it has a super secure Velcro fastener, two pockets, and the headphone port.



For More Information, Visit: 
DBelt on the web
DBelt on Facebook
DBelt on Twitter
DBelt on Pinterest


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment