Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mio Shrink To Fit Cellulite Smoother


Introducing Mio Skin Care. They offer a full line of fabulous must have skin care items. I had the pleasure of reviewing Mio Shrink To Fit Cellulite Smoother. I received the bottle almost a month prior to my Vegas vacation - so in perfect time to get the best benefits. I used the product nightly for about 20 days and I did see a definite decrease in my cellulite. Unfortunately, many of us women have cellulite so its nice to know that Mio Shrink To Fit can help. While it does not eliminate all cellulite - there is definitely a noticeable difference. I was a bit hesistant to sport my bikini before finding Mio but am so happy I had the chance to use this product and will certainly be using it again in the future. 


Mio Shrink To FIt is better than other cellulite creams on the market for a few reasons: you need two distinct actions from your cellulite cream. It needs to help RE-ELASTICSE those chamber walls, the collagen and elastin scaffolding. And it needs to INCREASE circulation, increasing the energy within your skin to help remove the toxins and shrink the fat cells themselves. Shrink To Fit is different because it gives BOTH these benefits. Most cellulite creams only give one.I really liked the smell and the slight cooling sensation that the cream provides. It was easy to apply and did not rub off on my pajamas or sheets. And a little goes a long way.


Shrink To Fit is an incredibly potent cellulite-busting serum set in a rich, hydrating cream. It contains no less than 10 actives – stimulating circulation, massively moisturising, zapping fat cells, helping prevent free radical damage to that vital collagen and elastin scaffolding that needs to stay strong and elastic. It is packed with Adiposlim™ and Adipoless™ (hardcore French algae ingredients) to zap fat cells, Caffeine and Coffee Arabica Seed Oil to jumpstart microcirculation, antioxidant-rich Green Tea and Quinoa plus mega-moisturizing Shea Butter ALL working to smooth the appearance of orange-peel skin.


One pump per leg and butt cheek should be sufficient. It is going to feel quite hard to rub that small quantity in. THAT IS DELIBERATE. It is concentrated and we want you to really work at that cellulite. Massage Shrink To Fit in very vigorously, so you are improving macro and micro-circulation at the same time.

Transform ‘orange peel’ into fabulously fit skin for smoother, firmer hips, thighs and arms by kick-starting sluggish circulation and re-elasticising lumpy skin. Smooth it on and see the difference and the smoothness in your skin in about 30 days! One bottle lasts for quite a while!

Key Features I LOVE:
• reduces the appearance of cellulite
• tightens and firms skin to reduce dimpling• elasticises skin’s support structure to smooth orange peel

Check out Mio's expert cellulite-busting advice on their webpage! Tips include: skin brushing, working out your leg muscles, using Shrink To Fit Cellulite Smoother and more! Check out the advice here.

For More Information, Visit: 
Mio on the Web
Mio on Facebook
Mio on TwitterMio on Pinterest
Mio on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment