Wednesday, May 14, 2014

HumanX Poweramp Band by Harbinger


I had the pleasure of reviewing the HumanX Poweramp Band. I love using bands for my strength work and this band is super high quality. The thing I love most about this band is that it has the door attachment. See that center black loop in the picture below? You simply slide that in the door jamb (I used the hinge side) and then you can use your HumanX band for all sorts of new exercises that you cant use without the attachment or with dumbbells. You can do cable rows & pulls that mimic gym machines. I love being able to perform exercises in the privacy of my own home without heavy & expensive gym equipment and thankfully HumaX Poweramp bands make that possible. Keep reading to learn more about these super cool bands. Oh and the handles are comfy & do not rub my hands at all!



Product Info:

HumanX PowerAmp XXX FlexFast Cable for total body toning and gains in strength, endurance and performance. Available in Light, Medium, Heavy and Heavy Duty strength resistance. PowerAmp XXX tubing lasts 3x‰ longer than standard cables. Exclusive FlexFast handles secure more comfortably around wrist and hand. The bands come in a variety of weights so you can easily change from exercise to exercise with ease and not have to use the same band.See below for a chart so you can determine exactly which band or bands, are right for you! 


Colors/Resistance in lbs:
Gray - Light - 10 lbs.
Blue - Medium - 20 lbs.
Red - Heavy - 30 lbs.
Black - Super Heavy - 40 lbs.

Product Info I LOVE:

  • Ergonomically designed cable connector provides multi-position grip
  • Heavy duty door jamb attachment increases exercise options
  • Lightweight and portable latex-free tubing

You will see gains in strength and endurance, with HumanX Poweramp Bands. They are lightweight, portable latex-free tubing. Providing fitness fiends with increased resistance for gains in coordination and stabilization.Perfect for travel and at home!

For More Information, Visit: 
HumanX on the web
HumanX on Facebook
HumanX on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment