Friday, May 9, 2014

Food Should Taste Good Pita Puffs Rave & Review




Introducing Food Should Taste Good. Their new Pita Puffs are made from real, simple ingredients and they taste amazing. A nice light crunch and a very satisfying flavor. All Food Should Taste Good products do not contain genetically modified ingredients (GMOs)- and this is a HUGE plus in my book! I need to know that what Im eating is real whole food that grows in a field, not in a lab and I love that Food Should Taste Good delivers me just that.  They are also certified Kosher and Gluten Free, lower in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber (and did I mention they taste great!)


Food Should Taste Good  Pita Puffs come in a variety of yummy flavors. Chive, Cinnamon Sugar, Pesto, and Multigrain. I had the pleasure of sampling all of them- lucky me! I had a hard time choosing my favorite because they were all amazing. I liked the Multigrain to dip in hummus. For a sweet snack the Cinnamon Sugar is where to go: it is lightly sweetened and a touch salty so perfect for those sweet & salty cravings in one nutritious snack. And for a perfect snack on the run- grab either (or both) of the Chive or Pesto flavors, both full of flavor and high on crisp factor. 

Perfect to pack in the lunch box for yourself or your little one. Great to keep handy in your desk drawer to fulfill your mid-afternoon snack attack and great to keep in your gym bag to stave off the hunger pains. With no cholesterol, and only 4-5 grams of fat per bag & 120-140 calories (depending on flavor) you can satisfy your cravings without the guilt.



Food Should Taste Good products are available at your local retailer: Kroger stores, Wegwam, Costco, Whole Foods, Starbucks, Publix, Food City, Sprouts, and SO many more. Check out their store locator to find a retailer near you.

For More Information:
Visit the Food Should Taste Good website
Like Food Should Taste Good on Facebook
Find a local Food Should Taste Good  retailer
Get your $1.00 off Food Should Taste Good Coupon

 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment