Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Jonathan Product's Green Routine Styling Creme Review


I am always trying to live a little greener- and my hair routine is no exception, so when I discovered that my fav Jonathan Product's  had a Green Routine line- I knew I must try! I had the pleasure of reviewing their Green Routine Styling Creme and I am in love. Curly hair is typically dry and mine fits that bill, also I live in the desert & the dry heat does not help. Everyone in this climate is recommended to use a hair creme in their routine to keep your locks moisturized and healthy. I love this creme and cant get enough of the smell - so natural. Keep reading to learn all about it!


Love the Creme because it is so versatile, Ive used it on my curly & striaght styles. This styling crème provides light control and manageability to my always unruly hair. It is thick & creamy and a little really goes a long way. It is enriched with shea butter, aloe vera, black cumin and clary sage to moisturize and strengthen, leaving hair with incredible bounce and shine. Works great for all hair types and is safe for color-treated hair. Perfect for creating beautiful, silky hair.
Key Benefits I LOVE:
•     Provides light control and manageability
•     Hydrates hair and adds shine
•     Contains Shea butter, aloe vera, black cumin and clary sage to moisturize and strengthen
•     Nourishes the hair and scalp and protects against dryness and brittleness.
•     An anti-inflammatory relieves discomfort caused by dry scalp.
And check out the green-living: Synthetic Free | Paraben Free | Silicone Free | Petrochemical Free | Phthalate free | Gluten free | 100% Vegan

For More Information, Visit: 
Jonathan Product's on the web
Jonathan Product's on Twitter
Jonathan Product's on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment