Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Natalie Jill's Rev4 Rev It Up Review

Natalie Jill's Rev4 Rev It Up
Natalie Jill, 2014

This dvd contains four 10 minute workouts. Natalie leads the workouts in a space with a motivational backdrop. You wont need any equipment and the dvd contains a separate warmup & cooldown. You can select a workout from the main menu or play all.

Full Body: Exercises include side to side punches, squats, upper cuts, curtsy & dip combo, plies, walk out to planks, planks, plank taps, bridge, tricep pushups, and pushups.

Lower Body: Exercises include around the world lunges, low runners lunge knee pulls, donkey kicks, lying hamstring curls, skater floor touches, knee hops, and fast squat hops.

Upper Body: Exercises include include up & over bow & arrow, rotator cuff, swims, tri pushups, planks, 1 arm resisting the other bi curls, low tri hovers, tri dips, plank shoulder raise, and crab walk.

Core Crusher: Exercises include standing side knee pulls, kneeling lean backs, plank toe taps, elevator planks, plank side knee pulls, bird dog, supine leg drops, penguin heel taps & side planks.

These are intermediate workouts though you can easily use weights to up the intensity. I really liked Nataile and loved the unique body weight only exercises. I will definitely look out for more workouts from her in the future. Natalie offers modifications options for some exercises. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Rev4 on the Web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the excellent workout! I look forward to working out with you again!

    ReplyDelete