Wednesday, May 28, 2014

RAVE & REVIEW: lucy Hatha Capri Leggings

lucy activewear: Workout Clothes with your Whole Life in Mind


I recently had the wonderful opportunity to work with a well-known and wonderful fitness apparel company: lucy activewear! They offer a huge selection of flattering workout wear for yoga, running, training, travel and exploring the outdoors. They also offer FREE shipping on any order! They have so many cute, flattering, and practical styles in all their activewear. With so much to choose from including exercise crop pants, yoga pants, exercise tanks and sports bras, and locations throughout the U.S., you are bound to find the best fitness wear at a great price. I had the pleasure of reviewing their Hatha Capri 
Legging that is currently on sale for ONLY $19.99! 



I wore my awesome new lucy Hatha Capri Leggings in my last 5k and they fit great and were super comfy. As you can see, I looked super stylish - which is also important, and lucy knows this. That is why they make their clothing comfortable, functional, and fashionable. The Hatha Capri held up for the entire 5k, did not ride up, did not slip down, did not cause muffin top (a HUGE pet peeve of mine), and wicked moisture away from my body, even in the AZ heat! Check out the pics below. And Ill even admit, I think they really make my seat look nice ;) Great pants for women of all sizes. They look nice on the thinner model pictured above and they also looked nice on my body style so I think these are great pants for women of all shapes and sizes. Very flattering capris that also function fabulously!



These capris worked great for my run, which was also a water event and they did get wet (from both water & sweat - its already triple digits here in the desert!). They dried out quickly and really kept moisture away from my skin. The fit was amazing and I love that the length. It is WAY too hot here for long pants and Im not a huge fan of shorts so this length is perfect for me.



Key Features I love:
lucy's best-selling Hatha Pant now comes in a legging! With an adorably sleek silhouette, the legging features flat-locked seams and the compression, moisture wicking and four-way stretch of lucy powermax™.
  • Ultimate compression lucy powermax™
  • inseam: 18”
  • Mid rise


For More Information, visit:
The lucy website
lucy on Facebook
lucy on  Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment