Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Fight Post-Workout Blemishes with Bioré

Summer is right around the corner, which means extra time spent at the gym! Make sure your skin care regimen can keep up and the good news is: Biore can free your pores of dirt and oil that may build while you sweat and fight post-workout blemishes! Biore has two fab solutions: Biore Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes anBioré Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser. I had the pleasure of reviewing both & they are a must have in my gym bag! Keep reading to learn more about both. 

Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes:
Prior to a workout, use Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes to instantly dissolve pore-clogging cosmetics. I do not work out with makeup on my face! But dont always have an option to wash my face with cleanser & water so the perfect solution is the 
 Bioré Daily Makeup Removing Towelettes! They are quick and easy to use and really remove dirt, oil, and makeup in just a swipe.  Fight build up with these gentle towelettes that effectively remove makeup (even waterproof mascara), dirt and oil. Perfect for on the go, and easy to carry in your gym bag, these towelettes instantly cleanse without leaving a greasy residue. I also take these with me on my camping trips and use them prior to running a race, and of course pre-workout! These are also great little towelettes to use when you simply dont want to mess with water & cleanser - I love these for a quick weekend morning face wash.

After a good sweat, your face needs a good clean. Clean, tone, and stimulate your skin with Bioré Pore Detoxifying Foam Cleanser. Wash away that stress and sweat from your face. It foams up nicely so a little really goes a long way. The scent is awesome as it is infused with eucalyptus extract! The cooling sensation is awesome and feels amazing after a tough workout or on a hot summer day (hey its hot year round here!). This self-foaming cleanser detoxifies skin and pores by removing surface toxins. The result: healthier-looking, refreshed skin. Gentle enough to use every day, this cleanser will have you feeling refreshed and renewed with every use. I use it day and night and my skin is thanking me. Yours will too!

For More Information on Biore, visit:
Biore Website
Biore on Facebook
Biore on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment