Monday, May 26, 2014

SHRED Pop Popcorn: Your Go-To Healthy Snack!


SHRED Pop Popcorn is part of the SHRED lifestyle, that is all about getting fit & feeling great! SHRED Pop is All-Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO Corn, No MSG, No Cholesterol & Only 100 Calories per Bag! Need I say more? I dont think I have to but there is plenty more to say about this healthy & delicious snack. First: It tastes amazing and comes in some awesome flavors. I took mine to work & shared with friends and they all loved it! I had the opportunity to try the White Cheddar and the Kettle varieties and they were both super tasty. At only 100 calories a bag, flavors like Honey BBQ, Sea Salt, Kettle and White Cheddar will help you curb your craving without ruining your diet.

The SHRED Life is all about living your best life by making changes in how you eat, drink, think, and move. Part of living the Shred lifestyle is by enjoying healthy snacks such as SHRED pop. With their SHRED products, resources like SHRED Coach, and social media pages, they want to help give you the tools you need to reach the goals you have set for yourself. It is about changing your behaviors for long-term success. Whether that goal is losing weight, running that race you have always wanted to run, feeling better about yourself, or just improving your nutritional decisions and overall health, the SHRED lifestyle can help get you started and keep you energized for life

 
SHRED Pop is the perfect snack to keep you full and energized without ruining your diet. Keep a bag in your desk drawer or in your gym bag for a quick fiber filled snack on the go. Share with the whole family- theres plenty to love! Check out all the yummy flavors and let me know which one you like best. Also check out the SHRED lifestyle tips and join their community for plenty of great healthy living advice and information. 

For More Information, Visit: 
SHRED on the web
SHRED on Facebook
SHRED on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment