Monday, May 12, 2014

Spreadshirt: Customize Your Inspiration!


Spreadshirt is your creative platform for custom T-shirts and custom clothing. Check out their easy to use T-shirt Designer and make your own T-shirt or other personalized clothing products to spread your unique message. Design your own T-shirt by customizing your own text, design, and image on a variety of custom products, like hoodies, hats, or aprons. Spreadshirt has over 100 unique products for all your T-shirt printing and T-shirt design needs. Custom shirts make great personalized gifts for family and friends! 
I had the pleasure of reviewing the One More Rep Tand & I LOVE it! It is high quality cotton and fits perfectly. I wore it on my last 5K and it was super comfy, moved with me, didnt irritate my skin (other tanks do- what can I say, Im sensitive). They offer mens & womens sizing which really makes a difference. Womens shirts fit me so much better. I love the saying on this tank & I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. Perfect for a casual day, for a workout, run, or group exercise event, this tank will inspire, and the color is amazing - even through multiple washings! Check it out after my race, below - it held its shape wonderfully through the AZ sun, a 5K, and my sweat!
More than just T-shirts, Spreadshirt over 140 products that you can customize! Easy to design, easy to create, and you can even make money by selling your custom creations. Make your business, club, or event stand out with custom shirts. Participating in an upcoming 5k or obstacle race? Make your team stand out with Spreadshirt! Create your softball teams shirts quickly & easily with Spreashirt! You can also sell your custom T-shirts and other creations by signing up for a free T-shirt shop with Spreadshirt. Check out some of our hot topics and get inspired. Sell your designs to the masses with Spreadshirt. Check out this super cute water bottle- get your hydration on and inspire at the same time.


How about wearing your motivation on your shirt! It will keep you inspired and mindful of your end goal with the help of fitness-inspired apparel? Check out these memorable items from Spreadshirt, e-commerce platform for creating, buying, and selling of ideas on things that consumers love to share, use, and carry. All of these items have the positive and encouraging messaging that will keep you hitting it hard day after day!

With summer right around the corner, sidewalks and fitness centers are filling up fast with people ready to tone up their beach bods. While some find their inspiration to get their work out on rather easily, other’s need some inspiration to get them going – What better way to do that than to wear your inspiration? From inspirational performance T-shirts and yoga pants, to gym bags and water bottles, consumers can shop for, or design their favorite items in just a few simple steps on over 180 different products. Check out the back of this super cute zip up hoodie.

Tons of great shirt options, from custom, funny shirts, swag shirts, geek shirts, and more! Spreashirt has already designed shirts and of course you can create your own. Looking for a last minute gift? Order a pre-designed Spreashirt for everyone on your list this year, they are sure to please. And if you are short on time- get a Spreadshirt gift card - that way you know the recipient will get exactly what they want. 

For More Information, Visit:
Spreadshirt on the web
Spreadshirt on Facebook
Spreadshirt on Twitter
Spreadshirt on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment