Friday, June 13, 2014

Colman's Mustard Presents Summer Grilling Marinades!


Its summer and its time to grill! Colman's Mustard makes exceptional marinades! I use it in my favorite pork chop marinade and I use it in my favorite mac & cheese recipe. Colman's Mustard powder is so versatile and is a must have for all your summer grilling recipes. And of course don't forget Colman's Mustard to top off your favorite burger, hot dog, and more. Add a zing to all of your favorite recipes this summer with Colman's. 

With the zesty blend of high-quality brown mustard seeds (Brassica Juncea) and white mustard seeds (Sinapis Alba) grown and harvested locally around Norwich, Colman’s transcended to be much more than a condiment, it was a bold and spicy staple that captured the hearts and taste buds of a country. For nearly 200 years, Coleman's has delivered the finest quality, gourmet spicy mustard, from farm to table, with a fresh and fiery kick that speaks to their time-honored process of mustard making.


Colman's Mustard
Gorgonzola & Sun-Dried Tomato Stuffed Burger
  • 3 lbs ground beef
  • 1 cup minced sun-dried tomato
  • 4 oz crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
  • 1/2 cup minced chives
  • 2 T steak sauce
  • 1/3 t. hot sauce
  • 2 t Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 t black pepper
  • 1.5 t salt
  • 2 heaping teaspoons of Colman's dry mustard
  • 12 hamburger buns
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, sun-dried tomatoes, Gorgonzola, chives, steak sauce, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, salt, and mustard. Cover and refrigerate for two hours. Separate into 12 equal patties. Grill to perfection.



For More Information, Visit: 
Coleman's Mustard on the web
Coleman's Mustard on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment