Monday, June 16, 2014

Doonya: Cardio Dance & Conditioning

Doonya: Cardio Dance & Conditioning 
Priya Pandya and Kajal Desai, 2013

Priya & Kajal lead these cardio focused workouts in a beautiful outdoor setting. The dvd contains a warmup, a drill refresher, 11 routines, and a cooldown. You will not need any equipment for these routines. You can play all or select a routine from the menu. There are audio options as well. Routines include: cardio, hi cardio, upper body, legs, core, and more.

The drill refresher is more of a routine that includes instruction than just an instruction section -so you can do this portion many times without getting bored. Each of the 11 routines are one song per routine and each has a specific focus, all include cardio. Exercises include hip shifts, side leg raise, knee hops, ham curls, pliet shuffles, kicks, pliet heel raises, pony, pendulum, fun arm movements, plank, puhsups, V step, fast feet, and other fun cardio work. 


These are intermediate routines in terms of cardio and choreo. There is some strengthening work, but the focus of this dvd is core focused cardio in my opinion. These are super fun routines that will break up your normal exercise routines. I love that these cardio routines really hit the core! I felt it the next day. Pryia & Kajal have a great energy & I really like their instruction style. I highly recommend these routine for fun and effective core+cardio. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Doonya on the web
Doonya on Facebook
Doonya on Twitter
Doonya on Pinterest
Doonya on Google+

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment