Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Influenster Presents: Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra



Victoria's Secret Sport  is a brand we all know and love so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I was chose as an Influenster tester for their new Incredible Sports Bra. I have been looking for a high impact sports bra that really works for EVER. I literally did not own one sports bra that I loved. Either they werent high impact enough and I was wearing two every day or they were super high impact and squished me down so far that I couldnt breathe (and the look- not good). Enter the Victoria's Secret Incredible Sports Bra. Keep reading to learn more.


As you can see its super cute. LOVE the back. It has eyelets on the bottom- they are super easy to close, you can actually do it while its on properly just by reaching around. The bra is super super soft, separates your girls nicely so you dont have that uni-boob look and most importantly supports me during my high impact exercises. No more wearing two sports bras! This is literally my favorite sports bra and I will definitely be getting more of these. They are available in a variety of cute colors. Check me out, you can actually see two distinct girls and not one squished up uni-boob. Perfect to wear for my outdoor runs and anything in public. Hey, just because Im sweating and working hard does not mean I have to look bad. 



 Key Features I Love:
  • Concealed wire for cushioned support
  • Padded straps & bonded, seamless technology that eliminates irritation
  • Super-soft elastic band for comfort & movement
  • Cushioned, adjustable back closure
  • SUPER comfy! I wore for my workouts this week and had NO irritation and nothing but comfort


I honestly cannot say enough good things about this bra. I am excited to check out the Victoria's Secret Annual Sale that will be quickly upon us and try out some of their other sports bras. I found my bra to fit true to size. I love that you can choose your cup size and band size unlike other sports bras where you just choose S, M, L, or XL. It really ensures a proper fit. 

The price is right in line with other sports bras. The bra is regularly priced at $49.99, which is the same price as the athletic bras at mass retailers and sports specialty stores. All you workout junkies, check out the VS website and hit up a store to try on their new sport line! Im a convert.


For More Information, Visit: 
The Influenster Website

I received samples of these products from influenster as a #VSsportTester to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment