Friday, June 6, 2014

Gaiam Marrakesh Stainless Steel Water Bottle


We all know how important hydration is and thanks to Gaiam, you can stay hydrated in style! The fabulous Marrakesh Stainless Steel Water Bottle holds 25 ounces and I love that it is stainless steel! No aluminum or plastic. Plastics leach flavors and colors and glass can break so I am a huge fan of this bottle. The mouth is very wide so you can even add ice to the bottle. The cap has a handy hook on it so you can easily take this bottle with you on the go. Take it to the gym, to work, or keep in your car. It is getting hot out there and water is so important, especially when exercising. 


The Marrakesh Stainless Steel Water Bottle is stylish, featuring our exclusive Marrakesh design. It holds 25 ounces of liquid, is BPA free, and 100% recyclable. The bottle is sturdy and the paint isnt chipping like other metal bottles that I have used. I have washed it in the dishwasher mulitiple times and it still looks new and it has no dents or dings. It is definitely made well. 
Marrakesh Stainless Steel Water Bottle Features I LOVE: 
  • Leak-proof design
  • Holds 25 ounces of liquid
  • Features our exclusive Marrakesh design
  • Made exclusively by Gaiam
Coordinate & Save! Shop the Marrakesh Collection, complete with matching yoga mat, yoga tote, stainless steel water bottle, yoga block, yoga clutch, and grippy yoga towel.

25.36 fluid oz.
100% Recyclable Stainless Steel
BPA Free
Dishwasher Safe. Can also hand wash with mild dish soap.


For More Information:
Visit the Gaiam website
Like Gaiam on Facebook
Follow Gaiam  on Twitter
Subscribe to the Gaiam YouTube channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment