Monday, June 30, 2014

Mehron Makeup: Made For the Stage and For Everyday!


If you are into makeup, keep reading! Mehron Makeup produces Professional Performance Makeup with quality ingredients in the USA. Mehron Makeup has applied the knowledge it has gained from eight decades of Professional Theatrical Makeup production to all aspects of Makeup Application, including the Makeup Applicators, Makeup Removers and Professional Makeup Accessories. Mehron has some seriously unique must have items such as eyeshadow primers, professional brushes, and so much more! I am in love with their gem powders which can be used alone or over any other eyeshadow to add a pop of shimmer and glitter. Their makeup is super high quality and perfect for everyday use and photographs amazingly well. The makeup is perfect for the hot summer weather as it is made for the stage and we all know stage lights are hot. Will survive through the sun and your sweat!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mehron Paradise Glitters. Available in all of the bomb colors above. All are super fine, super high quality glitters that look amazing on their own and fabulous over their matte colors. You can mix and match the colors to create a ton of fabulous looks. I wore these for a recent wedding I was in and my pics look amazing! They are made for the stage so they photograph fabulously. Great for everyday use and of course for all of your special events and anytime you are going to be in pics. Go ahead and take that selfie with Mehrno Paradise Glitters. 


I also had the pleasure of trying the Mehron E.Y.E. Cream that is the perfect matte base for the Paradise Gliters and of course its amazing on its own. Available in a variety of smashing colors you will find a few you love. The Paradise Glitter sticks to the cream perfectly and the cream dries perfectly on its own with no creases. Create a dramatic look and mix and match to really make your eyes pop. 

My fav prodcut from Mehron that I dont know how Ive lived without is their Metallic Powder with Mixing Liquid. The liquid sets your makeup perfectly and dries instantly. Such a versatile product! Everyone can use this in their makeup bag. It goes on easily and provides a satin finish, dries quickly, and crease free.


For More Information, Visit:
Mehron Makeup on the web
Mehron Makeup on Twitter
Mehron Makeup on Facebook
Mehron Makeup on YouTube
Mehron Makeup on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment