Friday, July 18, 2014

Acacia Presents: Ultimate Kettlebell Workout for Beginners



Paul Katami, 2012

This dvd contains these three 25 minute workouts: a tutorial, drills and combos, and a core workout. Paul leads with 2 background exercisers in a beautiful outdoor setting. You will need a kettlebell for these workouts.

Tutorial: Teaches proper form, safety tips, and all of the kettlebell exercises you need to know to do the next two segments.

Drills & Combos: after a warmup each exercise is performed for 30 seconds with little rest in between. Exercises include halo, halo & squat, squat, squat & upright row, swing, swing side step, single arm swing, clean to rack, clean to rack and overhead press, tri extension, progressive lunges, side lunge, side lunge & bi curl, dips, cooldown & stretch.

Core: after a warmup each exercise is performed for 30 seconds with little rest in between. Exercises include halo chops, torso twists, lunge twists, side bend, windmills, bell crunch variations, bell situps, V ups, sit up tuck & twists, a plank series with one hand on the bell, bench press & crunch, fly & crunch, and a stretch.

I rate these solid intermediate routines that are very straight forward and athletic in nature. I think the term beginner in the title is due to the fact that there is a 25 min tutorial included to get you safely started with kettlebells. You can adjust the intensity of the last two routines by adjusting the weight of your kettlebell. I used a dumbbell for these workouts and found it was easy to modify. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
Acacia on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment