Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wahl Therapeutic Massagers Keep Your Workouts Going Stronger & Longer All Summer Long


Keep your workout routine going strong this summer with some fab recovery courtesy of Wahl Wellness. They offer a full line of self massagers for all that ails you. Recirculate, Recover, Repeat. Maintaining a regular workout routine is all about the flow – blood flow that is. Experts agree that optimum circulation is vital for muscle performance, recovery and repetition day after day. Alleviate your aches and pains with a Wahl Massager that fits your needs and take less recovery days, go stronger longer, and keep stiff muscles at bay. 



For the summer, when my muscles are sore I use Hot-Cold Therapy Massager – Wahl’s new temperature therapy massager provides soothing massage with hot and cold temperatures, helping to increase circulation and reduce swelling. Interchangeable attachments and speed settings allow for additional customization. This massager gets me cooled down after a tough sweaty workout all summer long and of course the hot setting will be perfect this winter. The Hot-Cold Therapy Massager includes an extra thick Hot/Cold Gel Pack that is reusable, microwaveable, and freezable and includes a massaging disc and a soft protective case. 

I have an upper back issue that has been going on for way too long and this has really been a lifesaver! I use it after my tough workouts and it really eases that pain. I also use it at night on my shoulders to ease the tension of a day at work- I know you can all relate to that. This is a very unique product and I am so glad that I was introduced to it. I highly recommend this to anyone with muscle aches and pains. LOVE the hot & cold therapy and the massage at the same time. 

 Another Whal massager I cant live without is the Deep Tissue Therapeutic Massager –This massager supports active lifestyles by offering both all-around and targeted muscle relief, even deep down. Its combination of superior power-- up to 3,350 pulses per minute—four interchangeable heads and variable intensity control allow for a heavy-duty massage and customized relief. 

Save time and money on going to a massage studio and massage your own shoulders, legs, hips, back, neck and more at home on your own time. I cant afford to get massages as often as I would like so this handy massager from Wahl is seriously the solution to all your aches and pains! 

For More Information, Visit: 
Wahl on the Web
Wahl Wellness on Facebook
Wahl on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment