Wednesday, July 16, 2014

REVIEW: TLT Better Burn Better Buns Featuring Tracie Long



Tracie Long Training Better Burn Better Buns
Tracie Long, 2006

Tracie leads this 55 min lower body focused cardio routine in a brick set with an awesome view of the ocean through the windows. You will gliding discs, a med ball, and an optional dowel for this workout. There are 2 background exercisers all performing a different level of intensity. The DVD includes a premix.

After a warm up, exercises include plank walks, lying low back work, ball squats & squat hops with core rotation, standing leg work using the discs, standing balance leg work, ball to elbow knee pulls, lunge & dips series using the ball, squat clean and press with the ball, fast feet agility drill, pendulum, ball skater and stir the pot, side step & shuffle, pushups, disc dip set, a floor core series using the ball, bridge hamstring pulls using the discs, side plank work, and a yoga-esque stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine following Tracie, you can adjust your intensity by following a mod or using a heavier/ lighter med ball. I used an 8 # med ball and got a great sweaty workout. The TLT set focuses on purposeful movements so the more you focus on each exercise the better results you will get. This is a great unique workout that is fun & will work your buns in a new way and I love the included balance work. I did not receive this dvd to review.


For more information, visit:

The Tracie Long Fitness website

Tracie Long on Twitter

Tracie Long Fitness on Facebook 


I did not receive this dvd to review, I purchased it many years ago from somewhere I cant recall. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment