Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Women's Health Magazine: THE Magazine for Fitness Lovers Like Us!


If youre like me, you like a good magazine, but not just any magazine - a great fitness magazine that includes lots of great health & fitness info without being targeted towards body builders. I love a magazine that I can relate to and Women's Health is that magazine! Women's Health Magazine is targeted toward women who want to achieve a healthy, attractive weight by eating well and exercising! Looking and feeling good  means more than makeup and high heels to Women's Health Magazine - WH focuses on what you can do, right now to improve your life. WH is from Rodale - a great name in the fitness industry.


I had the pleasure of reviewing their upcoming fitness issue. This issue was jam packed with feel good articles including a ton of fabulous recipes, workouts, fitness tips, healthy living tips and so much more.

If youre looking for a great resource for exercise tips, healthy living advice, delicious recipe ideas, and tons of awesome healthy living tips - Women's Health Magazine is for you. You wont find a ton of intimidating models, crazy exercise routines, or strange juice cleanses in WH. You will find a ton of articles you will want to save so you can refer to them later. Hang the workouts on your wall, put the recipes in your cookbook and keep coming back to WH for more great info to get yourself moving more, eating better, and living happier.

Heres an article I LOVE! The Perks of Lifting Heavy Weights! These are women's articles I love seeing. Many women do not realize how necessary heavy lifting is and I love that Women's Health is getting the news out there! The article hightlights the benefits of weight lifting. It gets your heart pumping, you build lean muscle mass which burns more calories at rest, you are stronger, your bones are stronger, and improve your overall health! Read more on WH online.


For More Information, Visit:
Women's Health on the web
Women's Health on Facebook
Women's Health on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment