Monday, July 14, 2014

Kohl's Brings You Healthy Summer Fun!


Looking for a one stop shop to get your healthy & fun summer started? Look no further than Kohl's  - they have everything you need to get your household healthier and fitter! Kohl's offers a huge selection of workout clothes, juicers, FitBit, headphones, athletic shoes, fitness equipment, and so much more- all at the great prices that Kohl's is famous for. Keep reading to see how to kick off your healthy summer fun with Kohl's, and luckily, thanks to Kohl's you can keep the healthy fun going all year round.


I had the pleasure of reviewing some fabulous must have items from Kohl's that have kicked off my healthy summer! It was SUPER hard choosing which healthy living items to choose, seeing that Kohl's has such a large variety of items. I knew I wanted some fab workout clothes but I was torn between the Nutribullet and the empower Adjustable Weighted Vest. While these items are both very different, they both contribute to a healthy household. The Nutribullet can make the most amazing smoothies and blend whole fruits and veggies into amazingly healthy meals. But the empower Adjustable Weighted Vest can really amp up my workouts, from rebounding, squats, walking, and more.

I chose the empower Adjustable Weighted Vest  and am so happy I did!!! Check out how cool it is! Made to fit women, is comfy, and fits so well. It is adjustable from 4 to 8 pounds so you can choose how much additional weight you want to add. I use my vest for outdoor walks, indoor rebounding, and also to up my poundage on all my lower body work. Such a great comfy way to up your workout anty. Kohl's carries quite a few awesome empower fitness kits that I have my eye on. 

I also chose these FABULOUS Nike workout tops that i just could not resist. Kohl's offers a ton of super cute workout clothes so it was hard to choose but I finally narrowed it down to these two super fun tops. I will be wearing these on my next few upcoming 5K's because they are just too cute not to show off. Check them off. You know I love rainbows and this sparkly rainbow Nike Just Do It Tank above really caught my eye! Love the rainbow effect and the cut is amazing. Made for women so no odd fit on this tank top. And below is too perfect for an upcoming race, gym workout, or to wear on a casual day around town: Nike Hustlin' From Start to Finish! Ya baby, you know I am!! The fabric is dry fit so it is perfect for those hot & sweaty summer workouts! This is also made for women so the fit is superb and the fabric on both is super breathable and perfect for working out. 




Keep Kohl's in mind for all of your workout needs, from equipment, shoes, clothes, blenders, electronics, fitness equipment and so much more all at amazing prices!

For More Information, Visit: 
Kohl's Cares on the web
Kohl's on YouTube
Kohl's on Facebook
Kohl's on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment: