Friday, July 11, 2014

WORKOUT MUST HAVE: Gaiam Organic Crystal Print Leging


So we've all been working hard, using our Gaiam fitness dvds and now we want to sweat in style? Well look no further than the Gaiam Crystal Print Legging workout capris. I really love the fit and feel of these leggings and obviously the look, check them out:


These are my new favorite exercise pants. They sit at three-quarter length and feature a super cute soft crystal print. Of course they are organic so that is a HUGE plus in my book! The more I can incorporate organic products into my daily routines the better off my health is and the better off the environment is. 
These leggings stay put and move with me as I move! Perfect for high intensity cardio, jogging in the park, or wearing under a long shirt. They are thick enough to be pants but thin enough to breath with you during those hard core workouts! Love the print, love the length, and love the fit. 

Bored with boring black workout pants? SO AM I!!! Well No more dull leggings with Gaiams Organic Crystal Print Leggings! Add a dash of style with these Crystal print three-quarter length leggings. Can be worn with long tank for yoga practice or everyday wear. Made in the USA  - another plus!


Organic Crystal-Print Legging Features I LOVE: 
  • Perfect for everyday layering, Wide comfort-fit waistband, Made exclusively by Gaiam, The Fit: Fitted, Measurements: 24.25" inseam; 9.5" front rise; 12" back rise; 12.5" width across waist at top (based on size medium). You can learn more about the sizing and fits with Gaiam's Measurement Guide.


For More Information:
Visit the Gaiam website
Like Gaiam on Facebook
Follow Gaiam  on Twitter
Subscribe to the Gaiam YouTube channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment