Thursday, July 31, 2014

Tracie Long Training: Strength in Movement



Tracie Long Training: Strength In Movement
Jen Carmen, 2006

Jen leads this 55 min strength & cardio routine in a brick set with an awesome view of the ocean through the windows. You will need a med ball and dumbbells for this workout. There are 2 background exercisers all performing a different level of intensity. The DVD includes a premix.

After a warm up using the ball, exercises include weighted balance stick & one legged squats w/ overhead press & tri work, bi curl balancing one leg, dip & row, balance glute raise & oblique ball pull, side lunges w/ wiper & diagonal raises, WV & reach down to squat, lunge series, shifting squat series, ball pendulum, tri push-ups, plank & kickbacks, ball cardio routines, side lunge w/ inner & outer thigh sweeps, floor core work, bridge series and a final stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine following Jen. The pace is quick so I recommend using moderate weights. Jen uses lots of tempo variations to work your muscles in a different way. The TLT set focuses on purposeful movements so the more you focus on each exercise the better results you will get. Jen is a great lead & this dvd has a lot of fun routines. I did not receive this dvd to review.

For more information, visit:
The Tracie Long Fitness website
Tracie Long on Twitter
Tracie Long Fitness on Facebook 

I did not receive this dvd to review, I purchased it many years ago from somewhere I cant recall. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment