Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ULTIMATUM Black Workout Revivew

Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 36 minute weighted cardio & strength workout in a gym with 4 backgrounders. You will need dumbbells for this workout. Lindsi uses 10# weights for the cardio –making this a challenging workout!

After a warmup & stretch, exercises include cardio using moderate poundage weights and pure strength moves: burpees, dip & curl then jack, skater, football shuffle & overhead press, moguls down to pushups, squat & kick, bi curl variations, dumbbell reach down to toe to overhead reach, pec fly, squat & pull down, upright row to shoulder press, elevator plank & dumbbell pass through, supine fast punches, and concludes with a “last blast” 20 seconds of each: plyo squats & lunges, fast jacks, high & wide knees, X jumps, squat & row, pike jacks, row & curl and wipaer to overhead press.


I rate this an advanced workout. Lindsi’s cuing & instruction are great & I really like her personality. Love the use of weights for the cardio exercises –which really ups the challenge. There is no wasted time, but Lindsi does provide some very welcome rest breaks. I am really enjoying these workouts & love the intensity of this set – a great challenge without the dread! I received this dvd to review.  

For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment