Friday, December 12, 2014

Champion Performance: Sports Supplements that WORK, Taste Great, and are Priced RIGHT!

Champion Performance is your one stop shop for a complete line of nutrition products! For the fitness DVD lover, to professional athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike, Champion has your fitness needs covered. The company has been around since 1983, so you know their products work! Their quality supplements are great-tasting and manufactured in their own manufacturing facility in Sunrise, FL. Which is why Champion can keep their prices down & never sacrifice quality or taste! A great gift for every athlete or fitness lover on your gift list this holiday season. Keep reading to learn more about the fab products I had the opportunity to review. 



Turbulence:
I had the pleasure of reviewing Turbulence, one of Champion's pre-workout formulas. It is made to pump you up and of course it promotes stamina and focus to keep you going during all your tough workouts. It also contains ingredients that support fat burn BONUS!!!  That’s rare among other pre-workout formulas and I love it.  And a super bonus is that this formula doesn’t elevate blood pressure or heart rate.

The formula mixes easily and tastes great. I had tried the Wicked Apple and it is so yummy! This is an All-in-one pre-workout formula that is designed to sustain the demands of high-intensity workouts delivering four super amazing workout benefits:
  • Amplified Pump
  • Increased Stamina
  • Intensified Focus
  • Ignites Fat Burn

Syn Matrix 6:5
Syn Matrix 6:5 is an awesome post workout forumla from Champion that I also had the pleasure of reviewing. It includes a 6:5 ratio of Whey Protein Isolate + Leucine. The Guilty Passion flavor is very yummy and tastes tropically refreshing!
  • Concentrated muscle synthesis formulation
  • Faster recovery
  • Four times the protein potency in just ONE post workout serving
  • Low calories
  • Great tasting, refreshing flavor

Leucine, supports lean muscle mass growth and reduces training related soreness. I enjoy mine after my workout to get my protein in and to help reduce the soreness from lifting. 
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is included to facilitate cellular energy production which promotes faster recovery from high-intensity training while also supporting fat loss- you know I can always use some added fat burning.

For optimized absorption, Champion added  BioPerine®, a specialized black pepper extract, shown to increase the absorption and the bioavailability of nutrients. Champion ensures you will get the best bang for your buck with their quality supplements that do what they are designed to do- get you moving, keep you moving, and make the most of your workout time!

For More Information, Visit: 
Champion Performance on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment