Monday, December 15, 2014

BackJoy Posture+ Now Has a Line of Posture Supporting Shoes!



Prevent back pain & sit with comfort all day on any chair - soft or hard. BackJoy Posture+ is not a simple cushion. It is based on revolutionary science! BackJoy uses its Applied Postural Science to correct your posture. You know you are supposed to sit better, but it’s hard. Posture+ does it for you creating a natural cradle for your pelvis by tilting it upright and supporting your bottom. Advanced Core Materials™. Give your body the support it needs anywhere you sit. I have mine at work in my office chair, where I spend most of my sitting time and it has greatly decreased my lower back pain. I have pink of course- but BackJoy is available in multiple colors for everyone on your gift list this holiday season.  


Great news too- BackJoy offers a line of super cute shoes that will also help with your posture! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Posture Sandals. They are THE definition of fashion meets function. They are beyond comfortable, available in multiple color and size options and help my posture all while looking cute. These are perfect for vacations when you are doing a lot of walking and of course for every day wear. Keep reading to learn more. 

BackJoy engages your core muscles and maintains your posture while you sit. For the first time, your core muscles will be engaged while you sit. The muscles that hold your spine erect can work the way they are supposed to (like when you stand). You feel more comfortable and refreshed after sitting for long periods of time. Now available at CVS stores & Staples Stores- you can find one near by. Whats better than a gift of health for Christmas? Head over to a CVS or Staples now & find one for everyone on your holiday gift list. Available in seven different colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, pink & black. 


While youre out holiday shopping, you may want to pick up a pair of these fab posture correcting shoes for yourself or anyone on your holiday shopping list! StandRight shoes position your body in optimal posture, helping to improve foot and body function.

Created with Active Stabilization™ technology, BackJoy’s StandRight shoes help you stand and move better from head to toe. Good posture meets great style with the combination of our patented technology and attractive colors.

I had the pleasure of reviewing their StandRight Posture Sandals- I live in flip flops. These are soft but supportive and they are contoured to perfectly fit the foot. They feature structural support that encourages better posture while standing and better movement control while walking. They also have pressure-relieving nodes along the surface stimulate blood flow for all-day comfort. Check out the style options below, all available in multiples colors & sizes. 

For More Information, Visit:
BackJoy on the web
BackJoy on Facebook
BackJoy on Twitter
BackJoy on Pinterest
BackJoy on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment