Saturday, December 20, 2014

HOLIDAY HOT LIST: Arctic Chill Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler


When I was asked to do a review by Rizzi at Arctic Chill for their awesome Arctic Chill Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler I jumped at the chance. I love a good mojito and I love infused waters so who could say no to this fab muddler, perfect for holiday gift giving, party entertaining, and a great stocking stuffer for anyone on you lit this holiday season. Arctic Chill’s muddler is made from stainless steel and features a grooved nylon head. 

Arctic Chill Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddler allows you to muddle citrus fruits, herbs & other ingredients for cocktails, and infused waters that are absolutely bursting with flavour. It's the perfect tool for making great cocktails and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. It's way better than your traditional wooden muddler as these can often start to degrade and leave residue in your cocktails - not what you want!


The grooved nylon head doesn't corrode or pollute your drink, unlike wooden lacquered muddlers! The Arctic Ease Muddler is easy to clean and dishwasher safe! However hand washing is recommended if you just dont have the time, toss it in the dishwasher. It is absolutely perfect for muddling mint and making delicious mojitos, strawberry basil mojitos, Ginger Rogers, and of course all of those super healthy infused waters that are so popular right now. All Arctic Chill products are backed with a lifetime guarantee.

For More Information, Visit: 
Arctic Chill on the web
Arctic Chill on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment