Sunday, December 21, 2014

MyLocker: 100% Customized Clothing & More! Super Easy, Super Affordable, Super Personalized!


MyLocker is the online destination for personalized sports apparel such as hoodies, t-shirts and jerseys! You can really customize your item by picking everything from colors to text to design. MyLocker specializes in allowing customers to design their own apparel but if you need help or stock images, text or more- they are always there to help. Using their website is super simple and they have a TON of style, color, fit, size and graphic options. Check out MyLocker and you are Just 30 Seconds Away from Making Your Own 100% Custom T-Shirt! MyLocker Makes it Easy and Fun to Make Completely Personalized Gear for Yourself, Your Team, or as a Gift. Order one item or order hundreds - MyLocker is here to serve you, your family, your team, your company, and more.  

MyLocker offers a huge selection of great gifts for athletes, with no minimums for personalized orders and 48 hour shipping on most orders from the company’s Detroit headquarters! So many options that I seriously want to go order more cute tops. You know those fun workout sayings you see online, wish you could have one on a shirt? Well make your own with MyLocker and the prices are great. You will pay less designing a custom shirt than going to a sports retailer and paying more for a non-personalized piece! A few fun options I want to add to a shirt are: All Damn Day, I Train Like a Girl, Drop it Like a Squat, and Strong is the New Skinny. Fun right? 



I designed the jersey above- it took only a few minutes and my order came quickly. I chose the female jersey because they are hard to find. Who wants a baggy male jersey when MyLocker offers a fitted CUTE ladies jersey. It is available in a ton of colors and you can choose your text. I chose "I Train Like a Girl" and I wore it my 15K run the other day. It was super comfy, moved with me, fit perfectly, and breathed very well even in the AZ heat. Isn't it cute?



MyLocker allows you to add flair to a terrific tees. Make your own custom t-shirts and tank tops for women. Choose your favorite style, color, fabric, fit and features. Go for the latest looks or design the classic comfort tee that everyone needs. Consider whether you want a form fitting, relaxed, or athletic style. Select the super soft touch of cotton or go for performance fabrics. Great for your softball team, your next 5K with friends, family reunion, or cute couples shirts. Add MyLocker to your holiday shopping list and give a truly customized gift this holiday season. Start with a style (a few of the MANY options are shown above), choose your color, size, and then add text and graphics. Super easy and super fast!

For More Information, Visit: 
MyLocker on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment