Monday, December 22, 2014

Tribest Dynablend Horsepower Plus Blender: High Power Blender at a FRACTION of the Price!

The Dynablend is on sale right now for ONLY $159.95, down from the regular low price ($189.95)


I have wanted a high power blender forEVER but just couldnt justify the hefty price tag that the other leading brands tote, so when presented with the opportunity to try Tribest's Dynablend Horsepower Plus I was beyond excited. It has a powerful 1.1 horsepower motor so you can trust it with all your blending jobs! Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season, look no further than the gift of healthy living with a new Dynablend! Also the perfect way to bring in the new year & help you & your family stick to those New Years resolutions of living a healthier lifestyle, the easy way with Dynablend. Keep reading to lean more! 


You can even make your own almond milk!!!! SO exciting. I LOVE almond milk so being able to make my own, control the ingredients, and quantity I make was a huge bonus for me. I can never go through an entire carton of store bought and making my own tastes way better and is much more cost effective. Check out the cool tutorial and recipe here.

Let's face it a good blender is a must have in all healthy living households and this is an amazing high powered blender that will get you eating healthy the quick, easy, and delicious way. You can make your own smoothies, milks, soups, dough, yogurts, dips, sauces, and more! Store bought foods contain additives, extra sugar, calories, and often ingredients we cant pronounce. Well make your own food, make it fresher, healthier, and tastier with your new Dynablend!


Dynablend stands out over other high powered blenders obviously because of the much lower price but also because of all of itws added features. The Dynablend® is designed with a tempered glass pitcher (NO plastic! yay). A stainless steel utility scoop that is very multi-purpose, it can be used as a tablespoon sized measuring scoop or an agitator. With the manual variable speed, from low to high, and the convenient automatic settings: 60 second blending, 30 second pulse, or 60 second blend and pulse combination, you can choose your blending speed. Did I mention that it comes with a TEN YEAR warranty!

For More Information, Visit:
Tribest on the web
Tribest on Facebook
Tribest on Twitter
Tribest on Pinterest
Tribest Dynablend recipe page on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment