Thursday, December 18, 2014

ULTIMATUM White Workout Review

Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 40 min strength focused workout with some heart pumping cardio segments with 5 backgrounders in a gym style set. You will need dumbbells for this workout. 

You perform the cardio, strength, another cardio segment 2 times and then a last blast. Each strength exercise is performed once time and then 2 variations of that exercise. After a very active warmup you jump into even more heart pumping cardio and then on to strength. Exercises include burpee, scissors, fast feet floor touch, 1/2 burpees, side lunges, shoulder press, tri kickbacks, dip pulses, sumo squat with static curls, static sumo with bi curls, upper back fly, deadlift combo, plank jacks, Mt. climbers, side leaps & jump squat hops, plyo lunges. The last blast is 20 seconds per exercise: fast side lunge & punch, clean & press squat & jump, fast jacks, low skater floor touch, and pike pushups. The workout concludes with a stretch. 

I rate this an advanced workout because of the cardio portions. The pace is fairly quick so I recommend moderate poundage. The cardio segments are nonstop & will torch a ton of calories. I really enjoy Lindsi's instruction style & personality. She provides some rest breaks and great pointers. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment