Wednesday, December 17, 2014

CedarLane Natural Foods Frozen Egg White Omelettes: Nutrition meets Delicious Convenience!


We all know breakfast is the most important meal of the day but I know all too well how hard it is to get a healthy breakfast in every day. CedarLane Natural Foods to the rescue! For all of us who are on the go and in a rush in the mornings or anyone that is looking for a healthy convenient way to breakfast: look no further than CedarLane Frozen Egg White Omelettes! They are available in a ton of yummy varieties and they are super filling! Keep reading to learn more.

Of all the flavors of GedarLane Egg White Omelettes I had the pleasure of trying I think my favorite was the Green Chile, Cheese & Ranchero Sauce Egg White Omelette. It had a little zing and was packed with flavor! The other flavor options include: 
Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Omelette, Garden Vegetable & Mozzarella Egg White Omelette,  and Uncured Turkey Bacon Egg White Omelette. They were all so yummy and so filling. They all had a unique flavor so give them all a try and find your favorite!

The serving size is generous and will keep you filled up all day. They are all protein packed and there are even vegetarian options. My fav Green Chili variety comes in with a whopping 18 grams of protein and only 10 grams of fat. 


I love that GedarLane Egg White Omelettes are frozen so they taste super fresh and are very easy to prepare, just toss in the microwave. I brought mine to work and enjoyed them while working. Great for home or work and easy to prepare, even you husband can do it ;)


For More Information: 
Visit the CedarLane website
Follow CedarLane on Facebook
Like  CedarLane on Twitter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment